'He is not my bride': Putin says it's wrong to ask if he's 'disappointed' with Trump
"Your question sounds very naive," Putin said, according to The Moscow Times. "He is not my bride, neither am I his bride or groom."
The Russian leader was speaking at the BRICS summit in China.
The US intelligence community has stated that Russia interfered in the 2016 election, seemingly in an attempt to get Trump elected.
However, Putin has since been critical of Trump. At the same press conference, the Russian president attacked the US' approach to North Korea, saying threats of military action could trigger "a global catastrophe."
- Three months into the general election results, Nifty closed in the green on four occasions
- Traffic likely to be hit at Delhi-Noida border in view of farmers' proposed tractor march
- Paytm shares hit upper circuit again at ₹428
- High valuations of the market creeping into PSU stocks, say analysts
- Mukka Proteins IPO to open on Feb 29; sets price band of ₹26-28/ share