The 5 best Airbnb homestays in Jaipur
In about two days, Jaipur, the pink city, will host the 10th edition of the Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF) and welcome over 250 authors, thinkers, politicians and popular culture icons from across continents, apart from attracting literary enthusiasts from all around the country.
If you and your friends are also among the countless people planning to head to this this five-day literary extravaganza, that starts from January 19th, let us help in zeroing on your stay, so that you get the chance to unwind the right way and soak in the beauty of the city steeped in years of history.
Forget booking the same old hotels and do something different this year. How about making
Not only will you stay in the most beautiful properties, but also experience the local hospitality of the hosts in the city seeped with culture.
Here are our top 5
- Petrol pumps closed in Rajasthan as dealers demand rollback of VAT on fuel
- Google blocks terms associated with hate speech from being used as ad keywords on YouTube
- Mountains, rivers, trout and toddy — Manali offers you all these and more
- E-commerce and digitisation to accelerate India's auto sector growth, says report
- Punjab left with only five days stock of COVID-19 vaccine, says Amarinder Singh