The 5 best Airbnb homestays in Jaipur
In about two days, Jaipur, the pink city, will host the 10th edition of the Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF) and welcome over 250 authors, thinkers, politicians and popular culture icons from across continents, apart from attracting literary enthusiasts from all around the country.
If you and your friends are also among the countless people planning to head to this this five-day literary extravaganza, that starts from January 19th, let us help in zeroing on your stay, so that you get the chance to unwind the right way and soak in the beauty of the city steeped in years of history.
Forget booking the same old hotels and do something different this year. How about making
Not only will you stay in the most beautiful properties, but also experience the local hospitality of the hosts in the city seeped with culture.
Here are our top 5
Popular on BI
- India’s most valued bootstrapped companies in 2021 — World’s biggest COVID-19 vaccine maker rules the roost
- Amazon outage causes seven hour disruption at crypto exchanges, raises questions on 'decentralisation'
- Global cellular IoT module shipments reportedly grow 70% in third quarter
- Samsung Galaxy S22 to reportedly cost the same as Galaxy S21
- Farmers finally end their one-year long protest, will vacate the Delhi borders on Saturday