The 5 best Airbnb homestays in Jaipur
In about two days, Jaipur, the pink city, will host the 10th edition of the Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF) and welcome over 250 authors, thinkers, politicians and popular culture icons from across continents, apart from attracting literary enthusiasts from all around the country.
If you and your friends are also among the countless people planning to head to this this five-day literary extravaganza, that starts from January 19th, let us help in zeroing on your stay, so that you get the chance to unwind the right way and soak in the beauty of the city steeped in years of history.
Forget booking the same old hotels and do something different this year. How about making
Not only will you stay in the most beautiful properties, but also experience the local hospitality of the hosts in the city seeped with culture.
Here are our top 5
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns