The 5 best Airbnb homestays in Jaipur
In about two days, Jaipur, the pink city, will host the 10th edition of the Jaipur Literature Festival (JLF) and welcome over 250 authors, thinkers, politicians and popular culture icons from across continents, apart from attracting literary enthusiasts from all around the country.
If you and your friends are also among the countless people planning to head to this this five-day literary extravaganza, that starts from January 19th, let us help in zeroing on your stay, so that you get the chance to unwind the right way and soak in the beauty of the city steeped in years of history.
Forget booking the same old hotels and do something different this year. How about making
Not only will you stay in the most beautiful properties, but also experience the local hospitality of the hosts in the city seeped with culture.
Here are our top 5
- Facebook removes false accounts linked to Brazil's Bolsonaro
- WB reports highest single-day spike of nearly 1,000 COVID-19 cases
- IIT-KGP extending additional Rs 3,000 to emergency workers on campus
- Pune district adds record 1,618 COVID-19 cases; 25 more die
- 78 new COVID-19 cases in Jharkhand, tally rises to 3,134