Here are 2 rejected characters that didn't make it onto 'BoJack Horseman'
"Last season I drew a crab lady that was just horrific and everyone was just like 'uch! no!'" Lisa Hanawalt told Business Insider.
Luckily, Hanawalt is transparent, and she enjoys posting the rejected characters online. Here's the crab lady that terrified everybody:
There are certain characters that don't make it on because they completely break the rules of the show. At one point, Hanawalt decided to have fun and create a half-plant woman.
"Just to troll ["BoJack Horseman" creator] Raphael [Bob-Waksberg], sometimes I like to do things that totally don't work in this universe at all," said Hanawalt. "I drew a big lady with a plant for a head and he's like, 'No there's no anthropomorphic plants in this world!' And then I was like, 'Come on, why not?' And then I put it up in my office just to piss him off."
While it didn't work well for the "BoJack" universe, Hanawalt still decided it belonged on a t-shirt, which you can now buy online:
"I really like her, but she definitely doesn't belong on BoJack." Hanawalt said of her plant creation.
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- This frequent flyer who's been 'skiplagging' for a decade says she has 'no remorse and no angst'
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL
- RBI’s gold holdings jump over 17% to a whopping ₹2,30,734 crore