Here are 2 rejected characters that didn't make it onto 'BoJack Horseman'
"Last season I drew a crab lady that was just horrific and everyone was just like 'uch! no!'" Lisa Hanawalt told Business Insider.
Luckily, Hanawalt is transparent, and she enjoys posting the rejected characters online. Here's the crab lady that terrified everybody:
There are certain characters that don't make it on because they completely break the rules of the show. At one point, Hanawalt decided to have fun and create a half-plant woman.
"Just to troll ["BoJack Horseman" creator] Raphael [Bob-Waksberg], sometimes I like to do things that totally don't work in this universe at all," said Hanawalt. "I drew a big lady with a plant for a head and he's like, 'No there's no anthropomorphic plants in this world!' And then I was like, 'Come on, why not?' And then I put it up in my office just to piss him off."
While it didn't work well for the "BoJack" universe, Hanawalt still decided it belonged on a t-shirt, which you can now buy online:
"I really like her, but she definitely doesn't belong on BoJack." Hanawalt said of her plant creation.
- 7 Must visit temples in Andhra Pradesh
- Fuel your brain: 7 Foods to enhance mental sharpness during exam time
- I'm still the CEO, management remains unchanged: Byju Raveendran
- As many as 275 cases of rape in custody registered from 2017-22: NCRB
- Monthly household consumer spending more than doubled in last decade