Here are all the insulting nicknames Trump has used for 2020 Democratic candidates
- President Donald Trump regularly mocks political opponents by crafting nicknames for them.
- In the 2016 Republican presidential primary, he routinely ridiculed his fellow GOP candidates with cruel nicknames.
- He has already started when it comes to the 2020 field of Democratic presidential candidates.
- Visit BusinessInsider.com for more stories.
President Donald Trump routinely crafts insulting nicknames for political opponents or other individuals who make him angry.
Trump is already reportedly brainstorming different nicknames to brand the large field of 2020 Democratic presidential candidates with, but has only used a handful so far. Here are the nicknames he has publicly used on the 2020 field.
"Crazy" Bernie Sanders
"Sleepy" Joe Biden
"Creepy" Joe Biden
"One Percent Joe" Biden
"Pocahontas" for Elizabeth Warren
"Alfred E. Neuman" for Pete Buttigieg
"Snowman(woman)!" Amy Klobuchar
"Lightweight" Kirsten Gillibrand
Bill de Blasio "the worst mayor in the U.S."
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Watch a raven take out a Google drone mid-air as the tech giant is forced to ground its home delivery service due to bird attacks
- Those who have held these stocks for a decade have only lost money
- MyGlamm has set aside $100 million to acquire 6 beauty and personal care brands under new entity
- After Moderna chief, Pfizer CEO says COVID-19 likely to end in a year
- Like many 23-year-olds, Google is facing ‘trust’ issues
- COVID-19: Mizoram's positivity rate at 32% after 1,659 new cases registered in the state
- IPL 2021: Mumbai Indians slips down to seventh spot after losing a match to RCB