Here are all the ways Google's new Pixel 2 differs from the original Pixel phone
When Apple introduces a new phone every year, most iPhone users are tempted to upgrade (and many of them do).
So now that Google is back in the smartphone game with its line of Pixel phones - the new Pixel 2 was introduced on Wednesday - just how big of an upgrade is the Pixel 2 compared to the original Pixel smartphones?
The new Pixel 2 comes in new colors, has a slightly different design, some new camera features, and a slightly faster processor. But it's actually not all that different from the original Pixel, which is a year old.
Here are all the similarities and differences between the Pixel and the Pixel 2:
Get the latest Google stock price here.
Popular on BI
- Five planets will stage a rare spectacular event in the night sky on March 28
- Sam Altman, who was already wealthy before starting OpenAI, reportedly doesn't own any equity in the company behind ChatGPT
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- Torrent Investments not to participate in 2nd auction for Reliance Capital; Hinduja sole bidder
- Climate change threatening tea sector globally: ITA
- Over 23,000 techies lose jobs in nearly 82 Indian startups to date
- Scientists create car parts from lemons, corn, almonds and pomegranates that are better than traditional parts
- Cabinet clears dearness allowance hike by 4%