Here are the top 10 fastest-growing smartphone apps
That's according to comScore's "2017 US Mobile App Report," which gathers data about smartphone app usage among US adults.
ComScore found that ride-hailing apps Uber and Lyft are among those that have grown most rapidly since 2015, along with resale apps Letgo and OfferUp.
ComScore measured apps with at least 5 million monthly visitors that have been growing steadily since June 2015. While apps like Musical.ly, Waze, and Uber have all taken dips from time to time, the top 10 apps have at least doubled their unique visitors over the past two years. Some, like Bitmoji, have seen more than a 2,000% increase in users since 2015.
Here are the top 10 fastest-growing apps in the US:
- Discover what's new in iOS 17: Your ultimate guide to the latest features
- Hyderabad-based ethnic retailer Sai Silks Kalamandir IPO subscribed 4.4x
- After JP Morgan, Indian bonds set to enter other global bond indices; capital raising for infra push to get a boost
- 10 calcium-rich foods to ward Off calcium deficiency
- Amazon introduces next-gen of Echo smart devices with new-age AI