Here are the top three ways online retailers can boost e-commerce sales
- About 50% of the brands surveyed utilize only one method of upselling.
- Only 7% of retailers have the capability to track consumers across different channels and devices.
This story was originally sent to thousands of professionals in the e-commerce industry in this morning's E-COMMERCE INSIDER newsletter. You can join them -- sign up for a RISK FREE trial now »
The potential for integrating customer data is increasing all the time. For example, the growing presence of beacons and other proximity-based marketing systems can help brands identify someone shopping in a store based on his/her online shopping behavior. Brands and retailers can then use that data to more effectively target that shopper with coupons and offers.
Here are other stories you need to know from today's E-COMMERCE INSIDER:
- FACEBOOK IS CHANGING THE WAY IT CHARGES ADVERTISERS
- FOOD DELIVERY SERVICES ARE POPPING UP ALL OVER
- AMAZON USING QUESTIONABLE TACTICS IN SEARCH ALGORITHMS
- COMPANIES IN THE NEWS
Find this article interesting? You can get it delivered to your inbox every weekday morning. Get the jump on your competitors. Try it RISK FREE now »
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow
- Check out these top toy jeep for kids to play
- Iran has shut down nearly 7,000 illegal crypto mining operations as it looks to solve its energy crisis