Here come Case-Shiller home prices...
Economists expect that home prices in 20 major metropolitan areas increased by 0.8% compared to January, and by 5.5% year-over-year, according to the Bloomberg consensus.
Additionally, economists forecast that the 20-city index will come in at 182.83 during the month, a slight increase from last month's 182.56.
Previously, prices in the 20 major metropolitan areas increased by 0.8% in January compared to December, and by 5.75% yoy.
"We believe part of the strength at the end of last year has to do with poor seasonal adjustment in 4Q," wrote a Bank of America Merrill Lynch team led by Ethan S. Harris in a note to clients ahead of the report.
"Based on the past two years, we start to see some slowing in February, with particular weakness in early 2Q for the seasonally adjusted figures," he added.
- Air Canada, Emirates, Air India and other airlines resume flights to Toronto and the tickets are priced up to ₹5 lakh
- I flew on a $65 million Gulfstream G650ER private jet and saw why it's a favorite of tech billionaires like Elon Musk and Jeff Bezos
- Srei Group may leave a $4 billion hole in some of India’s biggest banks
- Best glass feeding bottle for newborn babies in India
- Best toddler bags for kids in India
- Best smartwatch under ₹15000 in India
- Compensation of ₹50,000 to kin of those who died of COVID-19, recommends Indian government
- SpaceX CEO Elon Musk reveals 'challenges' with toilet during Inspiration4 mission, promises upgrades in future