Here come Case-Shiller home prices...
Economists expect that home prices in 20 major metropolitan areas increased by 0.8% compared to January, and by 5.5% year-over-year, according to the Bloomberg consensus.
Additionally, economists forecast that the 20-city index will come in at 182.83 during the month, a slight increase from last month's 182.56.
Previously, prices in the 20 major metropolitan areas increased by 0.8% in January compared to December, and by 5.75% yoy.
"We believe part of the strength at the end of last year has to do with poor seasonal adjustment in 4Q," wrote a Bank of America Merrill Lynch team led by Ethan S. Harris in a note to clients ahead of the report.
"Based on the past two years, we start to see some slowing in February, with particular weakness in early 2Q for the seasonally adjusted figures," he added.
- This Indian couple plans to get married in a Hogwarts-themed metaverse to beat the pandemic's restrictions
- Here are some of Netaji’s inspirational quotes as India remembers its valiant fighter
- Lifecycle of cryptocurrencies – From creation to trade and destruction
- Reliance Industries net profit more than triples in the last eight quarters to $2.8 billion
- Reliance Retail earns $1.3 billion more than its best-ever quarter