Here come Case-Shiller home prices...
Economists expect that home prices in 20 major metropolitan areas increased by 0.8% compared to January, and by 5.5% year-over-year, according to the Bloomberg consensus.
Additionally, economists forecast that the 20-city index will come in at 182.83 during the month, a slight increase from last month's 182.56.
Previously, prices in the 20 major metropolitan areas increased by 0.8% in January compared to December, and by 5.75% yoy.
"We believe part of the strength at the end of last year has to do with poor seasonal adjustment in 4Q," wrote a Bank of America Merrill Lynch team led by Ethan S. Harris in a note to clients ahead of the report.
"Based on the past two years, we start to see some slowing in February, with particular weakness in early 2Q for the seasonally adjusted figures," he added.
- Shimla stipulated 75 ponds Amrit Sarovar for water conservation to mark Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav
- Mumbai breathes its cleanest air ever for the second time this monsoon
- Reliance Jio, Voda step up hiring as 5G related job postings up 65%
- Rupee gains 22 paise against the dollar as crude prices ease, FPIs come back
- Cabinet clears proposal to raise ECLGS corpus to Rs 5 lakh cr for tourism and hospitality sector