Here come initial jobless claims ...
Expectations are for claims to total 290,000 for the week ended January 31.
The week prior, claims totaled 265,000, the lowest weekly total in 15 years.
This is the last piece of labor market data before Friday's big January jobs report.
We'll be back with the live numbers when they hit.
- Best ad-free games for iPhones
- Jeep Meridian SUV launched in India – price, features and everything you need to know
- Navjot Singh Sidhu’s road rage case — looking back at the 34 year old timeline
- TCS, Wipro & Infosys saw a massive selloff after Walmart & Target’s revenues fell — explaining the domino effect
- Flipkart claims to be the second biggest ‘buy now, pay later’ player ahead of Paytm, Amazon