Here comes Markit services PMI ...
Markit Economics will release its preliminary overview of the US services sector in April at 9:45 a.m. ET.
View all Offers
- 32% OFF
Cello Novelty Plastic Big 2 Door Cupboard - Blue and Grey₹ 4789₹ 7020Buy On
- 53% OFF
Ebee Store Multipurpose Table (Matt Finish, Wenge)₹ 1889₹ 4000Buy On
SleepX Dual Comfort Mattress 6 inch Queen Bed Size, Medium Soft & Hard (Orange, 72x60x6, Foam)₹ 7849₹ 14165Buy On
Amazon Brand - Solimo Alen 6 Seater Fabric RHS L Shape Sofa Set (Blue)₹ 32999₹ 42000Buy On
- 30% OFF
Nilkamal Leo Computer Trolley/Table (Black/Walnut)₹ 3250₹ 3500Buy On
The consensus forecast for the flash purchasing manager's index (PMI) is 52.
That would be up from 51.3 in the final March reading, which signaled a rebound for the sector that gave economists a bit of a scare in the prior months as it slowed down.
And so, this reading is expected show that the part of the economy that contributes the most to output is far from signaling a recession.
- Internship at Bureau of Police Research & Development: Checkout all the details including last date, eligibility and stipend
- Last day to subscribe to AGS Transact IPO, GMP drops to ₹10
- Ethereum may not have too long to get its high gas fee issue in check, according to JPMorgan
- Terra's LUNA token continues to hold its own even in a crypto bear market — here's why
- SEBI is hiring young graduate professionals for a monthly stipend of ₹60,000, last date is January 25