Here comes Markit services PMI ...
Markit Economics will release its preliminary overview of the US services sector in April at 9:45 a.m. ET.
The consensus forecast for the flash purchasing manager's index (PMI) is 52.
That would be up from 51.3 in the final March reading, which signaled a rebound for the sector that gave economists a bit of a scare in the prior months as it slowed down.
And so, this reading is expected show that the part of the economy that contributes the most to output is far from signaling a recession.
- WhatsApp testing cashback in a bid to push payments in India
- Virat Kohli, Shikhar Dhawan, Suresh Raina and more — Indian players with most runs in IPL history
- Supreme Court to pronounce order next week on pleas seeking independent probe into Pegasus snooping row
- KPIT Technologies to acquire Future Mobility Solutions for ₹135 crore
- IndiGo bullish on festive season, may see demand reach pre-COVID levels in December