Here comes services PMI ...
The flash PMI reading on the US services sector is set for release at 9:45 a.m. ET.
Economists estimate that the index improved slightly to 55.5 from 55.1.
Services make up more than 80% of GDP and 86% of employment, according to Bank of America Merrill Lynch. And of late, the sector has been more resilient than manufacturing.
We'll have the latest data once they cross.
NOW WATCH: The days of restaurant tipping are dying
- Stocks rebound: Sensex jumps over 500 points, Nifty hits fresh
- 10 Foods you should avoid before bed for a restful night's sleep
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju's CEO amid court order
- Mohammed Shami ruled out of IPL, to undergo ankle surgery
- Here are the 8 eating habits that could upset your stomach