Here's everything that happened at Apple's huge iPhone 11 launch event
- Apple held an event at Apple Park's Steve Jobs Theater on Tuesday to unveil a slew of new products.
- The company debuted three new iPhones, new Apple Watches, and more.
- We've rounded up all of the biggest announcements from Apple's "By Innovation Only" event below.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
Apple just announced a slew of new products, including iPhones and an Apple Watch.On Tuesday, Apple invited journalists, Wall Street analysts, and VIPs to the Steve Jobs Theater on its new Apple Park campus in Cupertino, California, to announce its most anticipated products of the year.Advertisement
Apple's product announcements are a Silicon Valley tradition, dating back over 20 years. Apple's top executives get up on stage, show off the company's new products, and explain what makes these gadgets "magical" and the "best ever."
We had a pretty good idea of what to expect on Tuesday, thanks to a handful of leaks and reports from reputable publications. But we finally got the complete, official story on Tuesday.Here's everything Apple announced at its big iPhone 11 event:
The iPhone 11!
The iPhone 11 Pro!Advertisement
The iPhone 11 Pro Max!
The Apple Watch Series 5!Advertisement
Release dates for Apple's latest software and services!Advertisement
Other random announcements!
- Shah, Rajnath, Kejriwal visit newly-created 1,000-bed COVID-19 hospital
- COVID-19 recovery rate in 21 states, UTs higher than national average of 60.77 pc: Health min
- IRW gears up for 2nd Instagram edition
- Former RBI governor Patel pens book on dealing with NPA issue
- AIADMK MLA tests positive for COVID-19