Here's exactly when you'll be able to order Google's new giant Android phones, according to a new report
Both phones will reportedly go up for preorder on Oct. 13, according to a new report from blog Talk Android.
The report comes after CNET said Google would hold an event to introduce both new devices on Sept. 29.
If both rumors turn out to be true, that means Google's new Nexus phones would be available for preorder roughly two weeks after they're initially introduced.
In years past, Google has unveiled its new Nexus devices toward the end of October to coincide with the launch of its next version of Android. If the company maintains the same launch pattern, there's a chance we'll learn more about when Google's newest Android software - nicknamed Marshmallow - will be released too.
Google will reportedly release two new Nexus phones this year - one with a giant 5.9-inch screen built by Huawei, and another with a 5.2-inch screen made by LG. This is a change of pace for Google - typically the company only launches one new Nexus phone per year. It'll also mark the first major product announcement since Google changed its corporate structure last month.
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- Elon Musk told Chinese Tesla workers in a late night speech that their hard work 'warms my heart' — 6 weeks after some complained about bonus cuts
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala