Here's how easy it is to get past an iPhone's fingerprint sensor
Business Insider/James Cook
Business Insider met with fingerprint sensor company Vkansee at Mobile World Congress in Barcelona to find out how to get past an iPhone's fingerprint sensor.
Vkansee produces tiny optical fingerprint sensors that it says capture more detail than the sensors in an iPhone.
To prove how different a Vkansee sensor is to an iPhone one, we tried an experiment to see whether Play-Doh could unlock my iPhone.
Here's what happened:
- EAM Jaishankar meets Australian Intelligence chief Andrew Shearer on sidelines of Raisina Dialogue
- Sustainable Tourism Practices
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley