Here's how Li Ka-shing became the richest man in Hong Kong
Li Ka-shing has an incredible rags-to-riches story. He was forced to drop out of school as a child to support his family, but today, he is one of the world's richest men. He opened his first factory at the age of 22 and within a few years saw great success as a manufacturer, property developer, business magnate, and investor.
He's now become a major investor in disruptive technology. He was one of the first big investors in Facebook, and his most recent big acquisition was the British telecom company, O2, which he purchased at the end of March for $15 billion.
- Denying child's affection to spouse amounts to mental cruelty says Delhi HC
- Seeds availability for rabi season 20.70% higher than requirement: Agri Min
- Young India will turn into rapidly ageing society in coming decades: UNFPA
- Rupee snaps two-day fall, recovers 6 paise against US dollar
- From hustling in college days to Flipkart’s The Big Billion Days – Raid International’s inspiring tale of success