Here's how to convert your home into a homestay without much investment in just one day
ALSO READ: Meet Harish Dhandev, the man who became millionaire just by farming aloe vera plants in Rajasthan
To start with
No, you won’t need too much of a bank balance to start something unique in this sector. Rather if you have a home with one or two rooms with attached modern washrooms and a good sense of hospitality, you are game.
We got in touch with
Scroll through the slideshow below to find what you would need to start a homestay at your home.
Popular on BI
- PM Modi shares image of tailor on the street using Paytm, calls it a common sight across India
- Adani Enterprises’ ₹20,000 crore FPO fully subscribed on the last day
- I was working toward a promotion at Amazon when my manager started emailing me about needing coaching. Now I'm worried about losing my job.
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages
- India's core sector output rises by 7.4 per cent in December
- Indian start-ups are looking at reverse flipping says Economic Survey
- This cheesecake startup refused to give up a slice of its company for a lower valuation on Shark Tank India
- SC suggest Nirav Modi's bro-in-law to give letter of authority to CBI to access offshore bank accounts