Here's how to expertly repair the damage this horrible winter did to your leather shoes
Business Insider/Dennis Green
But before you bury them in the back of your closet, you should be sure they're ready the next time it gets snowy again - because, sadly, the ice and slush will return.
Proper care can dramatically increase the lifespan of your footwear. Well-made shoes can last decades, if cleaned and oiled regularly. This routine maintenance will also increase their effectiveness at repelling cold and water.
Though I used an old pair of boots, most leather shoes can benefit from this sort of treatment - even many styles of women's shoes.
Let me show you how.
- Yash Raj Films launches casting app for acting aspirants
- Tata Motors sales rise 8 pc in February at 86,406 units
- BSE, NSE to conduct special trading session on Saturday to test preparedness for disruption
- SBI report deciphers India's GDP surge and economic projections
- Google begins to enforce Play Store policies in India, to remove non-compliant apps