Here's how to expertly repair the damage this horrible winter did to your leather shoes
After a long winter of rock salt, dirt, ice, and snow, it's finally time to give your trusty boots a rest.But before you bury them in the back of your closet, you should be sure they're ready the next time it gets snowy again - because, sadly, the ice and slush will return.
Business Insider/Dennis Green
Proper care can dramatically increase the lifespan of your footwear. Well-made shoes can last decades, if cleaned and oiled regularly. This routine maintenance will also increase their effectiveness at repelling cold and water.
View all Offers
View all Offers
Mamaearth Onion Hair Fall Shampoo for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control, with Onion Oil & Plant Keratin 250ml₹ 349Buy On
Mamaearth Onion Oil for Hair Growth & Hair Fall Control with Redensyl 150ml₹ 399Buy On
- 47% OFF
WOW Skin Science Onion Oil - Black Seed Onion Hair Oil - Controls Hair Fall - No Mineral Oil, Silicones & Synthetic Fragrance - 200 ml₹ 320₹ 599Buy On
Mamaearth Ubtan Natural Face Wash for All Skin Type with Turmeric & Saffron for Tan removal and Skin brightning 100 ml - SLS & Paraben Free₹ 249Buy On
- 8% OFF
WOW Skin Science Apple Cider Vinegar Foaming Face Wash - with Organic Certified Himalayan Apple Cider Vinegar - No Parabens, Sulphate, Silicones & Color (with Built-in Brush) - 150mL₹ 369₹ 399Buy On
AdvertisementThough I used an old pair of boots, most leather shoes can benefit from this sort of treatment - even many styles of women's shoes.
Let me show you how.
- Weekend watch list for OTT — Fahadh Faasil’s Malik to Farhan Akhtar’s Toofan and more
- Reliance Retail surprises all by more than doubling its net profit in the last three months
- Reliance Jio adds 42 million subscribers but the average revenue is pretty much the same
- YES Bank’s net profit grows four fold as provision for bad loans shrink
- Amazon Prime Day 2021: Best deals and offers on headphones