Here’s how to save 43% on your international trips during the Valentine Day’s week
AdvertisementFebruary is the month of romance, dinner dates and maybe even dreamy destinations. With
Here’s how you can save your pocket while traveling
Travel a bit later
The global travel search engine recommends travelling two weeks after Valentine’s Day to get the best deal on flights. Looking at data from the past three years Skyscanner can reveal, couples can save up to 43%* on getaways by delaying trips with their Valentine to the end of February.
Save on flights
Couples travelling on the weekend closest to Valentine’s Day can save up to 27% on flight bookings.
Looking at the dreamy international destinations most popular with Indian travellers in February over the past three years, Skyscanner spots two bargain destinations for couples desperate to get away closer to Valentine’s Day; Dubai and Bangkok are 27% to 15% cheaper to travel to, respectively on the weekend closest to Valentine’s Day.
Couples can also make big savings of up to 31% and 23%, respectively on 2017’s trending destinations, Kuala Lumpur and Bali. These visa-friendly destinations have been on the rise with Indian travellers for the past three years and with recently relaxed visa-requirements, look set to continue to grow in popularity in 2017.
Here's how to save the most:
Popular on BI
- Sensex, Nifty50 likely to open higher ahead of Union Budget 2023: Adani Enterprises, Britannia, Reliance Industries among stocks in focus
- Nirmala Sitharaman arrives at North Block ahead of Union Budget 2023 today
- Gautam Adani takes over Haifa Port, to continue investing in Israel
- Infosys says it appealed against UK's corporation tax assessment
- All major automakers except Bajaj Auto expected to register growth in January say brokerages