Here’s my experience at the Tata Coffee Plantation bungalows that are over 140 years old
On a recent tour to
I didn’t realize how tailor made are hotels until I stumbled upon two bungalows in Coorg that are over 140 years old.
ALSO READ: BI Investigation: Business models akin to Amazon and Uber’s aren’t working for Indian startups
Constructed by the Britishers, these bungalows are now a
ALSO READ: Shervin Pishevar talks about Indian startups and Hyperloop One, which can propel India to become the next superpower
Take a tour inside these picturesque bungalows that will take you back to a simpler life where the only luxury was the freshly made coffee from the plantation surrounding the property.
- Two foreigners held for drug peddling
- Bio-secure bubbles – Here's how IPL players will be staying safe during the pandemic
- INTERVIEW: Chennai-based CAMS’ 30-year journey to an IPO
- Amazon pumps in money into MORE to take on the heavyweights Reliance Retail and DMart
- 30 COVID vaccine candidates being developed: Health Ministry