Here's Preet Bharara's Amazing 79-0 Insider Trading Conviction Score Card
REUTERS/ Lucas Jackson
Today, Bharara, also known as "The Sheriff Of Wall Street", convicted former SAC Capital portfolio manager Mathew Martoma in what the DOJ says is the "most lucrative" insider trading scheme of all time.
So far, he's 79-0 for convictions. Of those convicted, 58 have been sentenced, while others are waiting. What's more is there's still a handful of cases still pending.
Here's a rundown of all the folks he's convicted to date:
- RBI bars JM Financial Products from financing against shares, debentures
- UP govt approves proposal for formation of Uttar Pradesh State Capital Region on lines of NCR
- Popular Vehicles and Services to float IPO on March 12
- Nothing Phone (2a) smartphone debuts in India, priced starting at ₹23,999
- New variant of H5N1 bird flu spreads to marine mammals, heightening concerns for human transmission