Here's the first picture of the new 'Daredevil' villain
A new "Daredevil" series will launch in April on Netflix.
It's the first of four upcoming Marvel series to appear on the streaming site.
We've seen a few teasers and trailers for the upcoming show, including many images of Matt Murdock (Charlie Cox) as the blind lawyer who becomes the famed vigilante.
Monday, Netflix unveiled the first image of the villain, Kingpin, who will be played by Vincent D'Onofrio ("Full Metal Jacket").
Here's the previous teaser image Netflix released of the character.
D'Onofrio will be the first actor to play the "Daredevil" nemesis since Michael Clarke Duncan in 2003's heavily-panned film starring Ben Affleck.
The actor tells USA Today he gained about 30 pounds and studied the comic book series for the role.
"I wanted him to have an appearance of being super-powerful so that when he throws a punch, it's a major punch," said D'Onofrio. "There's a lot of weight behind it."
"Daredevil" premieres on Netflix April 10.
- The Cybertruck's lack of door handles confused its first buyers — leading Elon Musk to show them how to open the truck
- Adani Group to invest USD 75 bn to scale up AGEL's RE portfolio to 45 GW: Gautam Adani
- OnlyFans star Riley Reid plans to 'immortalize' herself using AI. Here's how her team built her new chatbot.
- As road & rail projects gather steam, cap good companies set for a decadal growth opportunity
- Network18 group to merge TV, digital news businesses
- Electric eels can change the genetic composition of other organisms by shocking them!
- Exploring vibrant flavors: 10 healthy salad options in India
- 10 dry fruits to include in your daily winter diet