Here's the list of the top Indian CEOs featured in CEOWORLD global rankings
- Indian billionaire
Lakshmi Mittal, CEO and Chairman of ArcelorMittalis third highest on CEOWORLD magazine’s global ranking of the best chief executives for 2019.
- The CEOWORLD rankings placed
WalmartCEO Douglas McMillon as the highest ranking CEO, globally.
- Other Indian CEOs include
Reliance Industries’ Mukesh Ambani, Indian Oil Corporation(IOC) Chairman Sanjiv Singh, Shashi Shanker of Oil and Natural Gas Corporation(ONGC).
He is followed by Reliance Industries’ Mukesh Ambani, Indian Oil Corporation (IOC) Chairman Sanjiv Singh, Shashi Shanker of
Shashi Shanker, @CMD_ONGC , makes it to the 100 Most Influential Chief Executives across industries as per… https://t.co/RdwV9mcdUL— ONGC (@ONGC_) 1564236074000
The top ranking went to Walmart CEO Douglas McMillon. He is followed by Royal Dutch Shell’s Ben van Beurden.
The rankings include 121 best CEO’s across the globe, filtered from over 1,200 across 96 countries. The ranking is based on the financial returns for the CEO’s tenure — which carries 60% weightage. The rest is influenced by factors like company’s governance policies, market capitalisation, social issues and others.
Here’s a list of Indian CEOs that featured in CEOWORLD magazine’s global ranking:
2. Mukesh Ambani
3. Sanjiv Singh
4. Shashi Shanker
6. D. Rajkumar
7. Rajesh Mehta
8. Nikesh Arora
9. Roshni Nadar
Popular on BI
- Home loan tax deductions: Self-occupied vs rented, the differences
- India heads to ICC Cricket World Cup as No. 1 ODI side in ranking
- Sidharth Malhotra to Varun Dhawan, celebs wish newlyweds Parineeti Chopra, Raghav Chadha
- Musk showcases Tesla humanoid robot performing Yoga, Namaste
- Dabur’s Burman family makes open offer to acquire stake in Religare Enterprises