Here's what 11 prominent authors were doing before they got famous
The odd jobs writers take on to make ends meet while pursuing their creative passions can oftentimes end up being valuable sources of inspiration. After all, what would they write about without having some unusual experiences under their belts?
Unplag.com, the plagiarism detection engine, put together an infographic on "big-name authors and their weird jobs," listing the gigs of great writers like Harper Lee, J.D. Salinger, and Stephen King.
Perhaps these writers have their strange pre-fame careers to thank, in part, for their success as storytellers.
- Ready to introduce same-day settlement of trades by March 2024: Sebi chief
- Grok AI chatbot to reach all English-language users in about a week: Musk
- What are the two climate declarations India has been hesitant to sign at COP28?
- This 400-million-year-old fossil is the oldest disease-causing fungus we've ever seen!
- 10 Best places to visit in India for New Year 2024