Here's what a real flying car could look like
Page has invested in two separate flying car start-ups, Zee.Aero and Kitty Hawk. There's not much information on what exactly the start-ups are working on, aside from whatever we can glean from Zee.Aero's patent drawings, which like all patents are subject to change.
But there are other flying car start-ups that have been more public about what they're working on.
Scroll down to see what flying cars could look like in the future.
- Stock market closes on negative note as Sensex ends winning streak
- Lava Blaze Curve 5G launched in India starting at ₹17,999
- Expect India to be third largest market among 118 countries: Mercedes-Benz
- BYD Seal electric sedan launched in India starting at ₹41 lakh
- Media and entertainment industry to cross ₹3 lakh crore in 2026 says FICCI, EY report