Here’s what Flipkart is planning for its 10th birthday this year
Flipkart, which was founded by
To mark its 10 years, Flipkart is launching ‘Big 10’ and has planned celebrations through the year with customers, sellers, employees and the wider startup ecosystem in India.
The programme started in March with Frontrunner, Flipkart’s annual sports day that capped a month of sports, and will continue until December, when it hosts ‘Slash N’ -- its flagship technology event.
So April 2017 is the month of talent, a period Flipkart wants to use to recognize and celebrate its diverse talent pool through a slew of events, competitions and awards. A brand new ‘Big 10’ logo, which will become the face for the 10-year anniversary celebrations, was crowdsourced through an internal employee competition and unveiled in March.
Nitin Seth, COO, Flipkart said, “We have launched a new programme called Flipkart's ‘Big 10’. The theme of Big 10 will reflect in all our activities and events planned for the rest of the year. A great milestone, we plan to celebrate this with employees, customers, sellers and the wider start-up eco system in India"
Popular on BI
- Durjoy Datta tweets about Paytm UPI LITE making payments faster and easier, fellow author Ravinder Singh responds
- OnePlus Nord CE 3 leaks ahead of launch – specs, expected launch date and more
- JPMorgan Chase thought it had $1.3 million worth of nickel stored in a warehouse. A closer examination revealed bags of stones.
- Meet Rekha Rakesh Jhunjhunwala, the top Indian entrant in 2023 M3M Hurun Global Rich List
- Cyrus Poonawalla’s wealth grows as his health empire remains unlisted
- Adani Airports following investments as per plans submitted to govt: CEO
- Chinese leader Xi Jinping departs Russia but fails to achieve breakthrough in Ukraine conflict
- Healthcare, consumer goods minted the most Indian dollar billionaires