Here's what it was like to drive the Ford Focus RS with The Stig from 'Top Gear'
I headed up to the Monticello Motor Club, about a two hour drive from where I live in New Jersey, to check out the RS in its preferred environment: on a race track.
And who did I find up in the lovely Catskills on a glorious afternoon? Why, none other than Ben Collins, who was once the "Stig" on the hit BBC car show "Top Gear." He was out of his anonymous white full-face helmet and racing suit and kitted out in blue Ford Performance threads. He was on hand to truly put the RS through its paces, with merciless hot laps on half the MMC's course.
I got my crack at the car afterwards. Was it any good?
Get the latest Ford stock price here.
- A laid-off Microsoft software engineer on an H1-B visa said she wonders 'where will I be living' with just 60 days to find a new job
- Mark Zuckerberg just ushered in a new era of tech, where profitability and efficiency trump perks and culture
- A Google engineer found out she had been laid off while she was on vacation when her boss sent her a LinkedIn message
- Poco X5 Pro Review - Solid performance, boring design
- PM launches 20% ethanol blended petrol in 11 states/UTs
- ITC stock scales 52-week high as brokerages hike target price
- Last mile deliveries, food aggregators to drive E2W growth says Redseer
- Poco’s mid-range smartphone X5 Pro 5G launched in India starting at ₹22,999