Here's what it's like to eat at the $260-a-person restaurant where the Trumps are dining with the French president and his wife
The restaurant is also in the heart of Paris' most touristy area. Instagram photos tagged there show young couples drinking Champagne while soaking up the view and tucking into its $260-a-person tasting menu.
Check out what it's like to eat there, below:
- RBI bars JM Financial Products from financing against shares, debentures
- UP govt approves proposal for formation of Uttar Pradesh State Capital Region on lines of NCR
- Popular Vehicles and Services to float IPO on March 12
- Nothing Phone (2a) smartphone debuts in India, priced starting at ₹23,999
- New variant of H5N1 bird flu spreads to marine mammals, heightening concerns for human transmission