Here's what it's like to take a $10,000 flight on Etihad Airways' First Class Residence
Founded in 2003, the Middle-Eastern airline has cemented its status as one of the best airlines in the world in an impressively short amount of time.
First Class passengers enjoy a complimentary chauffeur service, an onboard shower and spa, and one of the largest in-flight apartments available.
Daniel Gillaspia, a prolific travel-hacker from Texas, flew from Abu Dhabi to New York in one of Etihad's famous First Class "Residences" - a 3-room private luxury cabin.
Thanks to meticulous planning and some serious credit card crunching, he managed to accumulate over 1 million air miles and pay just $52.80 for the $10,000 journey, and he explains how he did it on his blog, UponArriving.
Gillaspia provided us with photos of his experience in one of the best First Class cabins in the world.
- With Rupay Credit Card on UPI, mobile payments pioneer Paytm deepens its leadership in UPI
- Financial inclusion made easy for India’s small merchants with Paytm’s pioneering QR codes and Soundbox
- A 24-year-old stock trader who made over $8 million in 2 years shares the 4 indicators he uses as his guides to buy and sell
- Nifty headed for lifetime high in June, analysts recommend capitalising on dips
- Highest strike rate in IPL 2023: Rahane beats Jaiswal; SKY only Indian in top four
- Godrej Group arm to invest ₹100 crore to acquire material handling equipment to be rented out
- These are must to do activities in Lonavala on your next visit
- Inox Wind gets 150-MW wind energy project from NTPCREL