Summer holidays are here and here's where Indians are headed
- OYO recently released its summer booking trends report.
- Goa, Delhi and Bengaluru top the most booked destinations through the platform.
- OYO saw a 119% increase in bookings from 2018.
As per the summer hotel booking trends released by the company, most of the bookings came from Goa, Delhi and Bengaluru. But a lot of offbeat destinations too made it to the list like Chail, Almora, Alwar, Chikmagalur, Coorg, and Yercaud. In fact, Coorg saw 159% increase (as compared to 2018) in bookings with most of the traction coming from Bengaluru, located closeby.
Popular on BI
- Wipro, InterGlobe Aviation and other top stocks to watch out for on September 20
- Charanjit Singh Channi to be next Chief Minister of Punjab
- iQOO to launch its new smartphone AiQOO Z5 in India soon at ₹30,000
- India may soon reopen its doors for foreign tourists as COVID-19 cases decline in the country
- Airlines can now operate 85% of pre-Covid domestic flights, says Aviation Ministry