Summer holidays are here and here's where Indians are headed
- OYO recently released its summer booking trends report.
- Goa, Delhi and Bengaluru top the most booked destinations through the platform.
- OYO saw a 119% increase in bookings from 2018.
As per the summer hotel booking trends released by the company, most of the bookings came from Goa, Delhi and Bengaluru. But a lot of offbeat destinations too made it to the list like Chail, Almora, Alwar, Chikmagalur, Coorg, and Yercaud. In fact, Coorg saw 159% increase (as compared to 2018) in bookings with most of the traction coming from Bengaluru, located closeby.
- India beats England in 4th Test, series 3-1, enters World Test Championship final
- Tech bids open for Mumbai-Ahmedabad Bullet train bridge project, says NHSRCL
- Tesla launches new social engagement platform 'Engage Tesla' for both public policy team and owner's clubs
- IndiGrid inks largest transmission deal with Sterlite Power
- Araku Valley, an idyllic weekend getaway spot in the north-eastern corner of Andhra Pradesh