Summer holidays are here and here's where Indians are headed
- OYO recently released its summer booking trends report.
- Goa, Delhi and Bengaluru top the most booked destinations through the platform.
- OYO saw a 119% increase in bookings from 2018.
As per the summer hotel booking trends released by the company, most of the bookings came from Goa, Delhi and Bengaluru. But a lot of offbeat destinations too made it to the list like Chail, Almora, Alwar, Chikmagalur, Coorg, and Yercaud. In fact, Coorg saw 159% increase (as compared to 2018) in bookings with most of the traction coming from Bengaluru, located closeby.
Popular on BI
- A 'hole' 30 times Earth's size has spread across the sun, blasting solar winds that'll hit our planet by end of this week
- A former Twitter engineer said they watched colleagues 'drop like flies' from a virtual meeting during Elon Musk's mass layoffs
- Finland is offering free vacations for people to come and learn how to be happy after being named the happiest country in the world
- Best water purifiers to buy in India 2023
- Desk-bombing, monk mode & other emerging trends at the workplace
- Crypto exchange Binance temporarily suspends all spot trading
- Samsung unveils Galaxy F14 5G with 6000 mAh battery in India
- Haircut on cases resolved through IBC not very encouraging, says Kotak report