Summer holidays are here and here's where Indians are headed
- OYO recently released its summer booking trends report.
- Goa, Delhi and Bengaluru top the most booked destinations through the platform.
- OYO saw a 119% increase in bookings from 2018.
As per the summer hotel booking trends released by the company, most of the bookings came from Goa, Delhi and Bengaluru. But a lot of offbeat destinations too made it to the list like Chail, Almora, Alwar, Chikmagalur, Coorg, and Yercaud. In fact, Coorg saw 159% increase (as compared to 2018) in bookings with most of the traction coming from Bengaluru, located closeby.
Popular on BI
- It's too early to tell if Omicron sub-variant BA.2.75 is more severe says WHO chief scientist
- More than half of India's blue-collared employees suffer unequal wage access, earn below ₹15K per month: Report
- Bahubali writer Vijayendra Prasad's nominated to the Rajya Sabha
- Indian taxes on cottage cheese will hit the cottage industry and dairy lovers alike
- Infosys to lead the pack this earnings season while margin pressure will continue for two quarters