Summer holidays are here and here's where Indians are headed
- OYO recently released its summer booking trends report.
- Goa, Delhi and Bengaluru top the most booked destinations through the platform.
- OYO saw a 119% increase in bookings from 2018.
As per the summer hotel booking trends released by the company, most of the bookings came from Goa, Delhi and Bengaluru. But a lot of offbeat destinations too made it to the list like Chail, Almora, Alwar, Chikmagalur, Coorg, and Yercaud. In fact, Coorg saw 159% increase (as compared to 2018) in bookings with most of the traction coming from Bengaluru, located closeby.
Popular on BI
- I took a new job in a remote location after my divorce. There aren't many people to date, but I'm happy staying single.
- Elon Musk hits out at viral videos of DINK couples, saying there's an 'awful morality' to those who choose not to have children
- Married couples often share high blood pressure, study shows
- 8 Irresistible seasonal snacks to warm your winter days
- Vijay Shekhar Sharma says 'Wed in India' is a good idea for its food options
- NCLAT stays CCI penalty on NTPC in Ratnagiri Gas & Power shares issue
- A Japanese Start-Up Is Testing a Rocket Powered Entirely By Rocket Fuel Created From Cow Dung!
- Amazon sues scammers for stealing millions of dollars via fake returns