Here's Who Makes The Money In This Country - And Who Pays The Taxes
The country's highest earners are taking home a bigger percentage of the national income than at any time since the 1920s.
That's hurting the rest of the country - and the rest of the country is understandably frustrated about that.
At the same time, in part because of this rising income disparity, the country's highest earners are paying the lion's share of the nation's income
The highest earners are frustrated about that.
It's easy to hear all the talk about inequality and taxes without being able to visualize this. So, last year, BI's Eric Platt and I put together some charts to illustrate it.
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet