H&M is part of one of the biggest fashion retailers in the world. Meet the other brands it owns.
Facebook/& Other Stories
- H&M Group is one of the largest fashion retailers in the world.
- While the namesake brand is well-known globally, its sister brands are not.
- Despite this, management see these as important tools for growth in the future.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
H&M Group is one of the largest fashion retailers in the world, and while its namesake brand is globally recognized - H&M has over 4,400 stores in 72 countries around the world - its sister brands are not.
These brands, of which there are now seven, are an important piece of the H&M puzzle, however. And increasingly, management has been looking to these brands as a way to drive growth and keep its offering fresh.
While H&M does not split out individual sales numbers for each of its brands, management has alluded to their growth potential in recent earnings calls.
"We have a great portfolio in those brands, and these brands are only at the beginning of their journey," group CEO Karl-Johan Persson said in an earnings call in January.
He continued: "We will develop them farther and see great growth potential."
Find out more about these brands below:
& Other Stories
- No crypto ban in India — SEBI will reportedly be pulled in to regulate the sector
- I wore the same outfit for a week, as part of a productivity hack promoted by Steve Jobs — but it didn't really work. After speaking to psychologists, I'm not surprised.
- Maruti cars to cost you more from January next year
- Dell Latitude 7320 Review — A good-looking compact convertible let down by the keyboard
- SaaS firm RateGain’s IPO opens tomorrow — should you invest?
- Global digital advertising accounted for 64.4% of all advertising in 2021, up from 60.5% in 2020: GroupM report
- After Mercedes-Benz, Audi, Maruti Suzuki, now Tata Motors increases price of its vehicles from January
- 44 key areas, a national framework, and a multi-institutional approach — Here's what you need to know about India's new National Blockchain Strategy