Harrowing First-Hand Accounts From Shark Attack Survivors
Only a small percentage of shark species are considered dangerous to humans. In fact, more people die from bees, wasps, and snakes each year than
But run-ins between humans and sharks do happen — whether by accident or provoked.
Discovery Channel's "Shark Week," which premieres Sunday, August 4, provides riveting accounts of swimmers who came face-to-face with one of the oceans' greatest predators.
All of them lived to tell their stories, but not without injuries.
- A good season ahead for cement companies with price hikes
- Prunes: Nature's sweet secret to wellness
- Apricots: A nutrient-packed fruit for health and culinary delights
- Startup funding hits a 5-year low in July-September quarter
- Mobile phone exports from India cross Rs 45,000 cr in April-Aug period, Apple leads