How 9 Incredibly Successful People Define Success
Merriam-Webster defines it as "the fact of getting or achieving wealth, respect, or fame," but this interpretation doesn't feel complete.
With that in mind, we researched what foremost authors, inventors, and entrepreneurs consider success to be.
Read on to see how Richard Branson, Maya Angelou, Deepak Chopra, and others define success.
- Culinary odyssey: Exploring Kochi's 10 famous cuisines
- Scientists have finally figured out what happened to the lost continent ‘Argoland’ that went missing 155 million years ago
- Revamp your health in 2024: 10 Essential food habits for a better life
- Consistent inflows push small-cap funds AUM past Rs 2 lakh cr mark in Nov
- Ola Electric aims to raise nearly Rs 5,800 cr via IPO, to file DRHP