How A Comedian Tricks Small Business Owners Into Outrageous Marketing Ideas On 'Nathan For You'
In the show, a deadpan Fielder offers outrageous advice to business owners, trying to help them increase revenue, but through the most extreme means.
In the show's intro, Fielder explains: "I graduated from one of Canada's top business schools with really good grades. Now, I'm using my knowledge to help struggling small business owners make it in this competitive world."
We broke down one segment from last week's season 2 finale to show just how far Fielder's comedic business and marketing strategies can go in the real world.
- Byju's shareholders vote to remove CEO, family; company calls vote invalid
- Engaging with competent authorities, use only genuine cheese, says McDonald's
- Apple's India revenue up 42% to $8.7 bn in 2023: Morgan Stanley
- Reserve Bank asks NPCI to help continue operations of Paytm app
- Top 10 places to visit in Andhra Pradesh