Here's why Paytm's Vijay Shekhar Sharma left Delhi temporarily
Taking matters in his own hands, Paytm’s Vijay Shekhar Sharma has temporarily moved out of
Reportedly, Sharma and his family took the last flight out of Delhi to
Besides, he had also canceled half-a-dozen appointments, including an employee review meeting this week in Paytm’s Noida office.
Additionally, he also wrote a mail to his employees before taking off-advising them to work from home and use masks.
In the mail sent to all Paytm employees, Sharma stated: “We are seeing unprecedented
“In the middle of this, may I suggest you to choose avoiding going out and keep indoors as much. If you choose, please work from home. You can obviously come to Noida office, but don't forget to use a mask on road. Air quality is expected to get better in next two days. I suggest you to consider working from home seriously for tomorrow at least.”
On his part, Sharma has vowed to not return to Delhi unless the air becomes ‘breathable.’
Popular on BI
- From usernames to secret codes for locked chats, here are the upcoming WhatsApp features
- Coal sector PSUs poised to cross ₹21,030 crore Capex target for 2023-24
- Stock markets snap six-day rally; Sensex slumps over 400 points
- From Lathmar Holi to Jallikattu: India's most unusual festivals
- Orient Technologies files draft papers with Sebi to mop-up funds via IPO