How Reliance Jio Gigafiber broadband will work?
Reliance Industries has announced that Jio GigaFiber plans will be made available to the users under two options: prepaid as well as postpaid. The network service provider will launch
This way, this combo pack service bundles together landline, broadband and TV connections. The dead cheap pricing plans of the operator are expected to make Jio GigaFiber a clear disrupter of the market.
Reliance Jio GigaFiber has stated that it will provide broadband at the speed of 100 megabytes per second (mbps) bundled with 600 TV channels and a landline connection. The cost of this combo offer will be priced at just Rs.700 per month. To connect to the services, the Jio users will need to make a security deposit of Rs. 4,500 and obtain the ONT device (GigaHub Home Gateway) provided by the company. In case the user wishes to discontinue the Jio GigaFiber services at any point, the deposit will be refunded.
About Jio Gigafiber’s speed
Reliance Jio has assured that the company’s broadband service will provide a minimum of 100 mbps. The reports of a recent study have already labelled Jio GigaFiber as the topmost
- By air, rail and road – how oxygen is being transported across India amidst a severe COVID-19 crisis
- Voice search queries in India are growing at 270% per year: MMA and Isobar Report
- Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries buys Britain's iconic country club Stoke Park for ₹592 crore
- Instagram is bringing ads to Reels in India; here are a few formats it is planning to add
- Simplified: AIIMS, ICMR new guidelines for treatment of patients with ‘moderate’ case of COVID-19