How Safe Are Indian Roads?
AdvertisementRoad accidents are nothing new. Not even a single day passes by, when we don’t get to hear of fatal accidents taking away lives. Yesterday was no different. And this time, it involved the Dream Girl, Hema Malini. The former actress and now a BJP MP, met with a fatal accident in which her Mercedes collided with a hatchback car and left many injured and a 4-year kid dead.
This makes one wonder how safe Indian roads are? Here is an infographic that reveals some horrific facts about road safety in India.
We hope, after seeing these stats and facts will wake up Indians and encourage them to follow road safety protocols.
Popular on BI
- Elon Musk reportedly told workers at his brain-chip startup to imagine they had bombs strapped to their heads to make them work faster
- Cristiano Ronaldo is now causing trouble for Portugal at the World Cup after his dramatic Manchester United exit
- BHEL among 5 bidders for Rs 58,000 cr deal to manufacture, maintain 200 Vande Bharat trains
- Here are some free AI-powered apps and tools to try right now
- Cement makers plan to hike price by ₹10-15 per bag
- MCD polls: Transgender candidate Bobi wins from Sultanpuri
- Markets remain choppy as RBI cuts GDP forecast, expects inflation to remain high
- From the entire lead cast of RRR to Hrithik Roshan, a look at IMDb’s Most Popular Indian Stars of 2022
- Jio Haptik
- Reliance Jio
- Digital Nomad Visa
- Whatsapp tips
- Air India crew guidelines
- RBI hikes repo rate
- Larget Employers
- Highest Revenue companies
- New Cars in December 2022
- Best Companies for Work
- India's Richest People
- Most Valuable Companies
- Top Valuable unlisted Company
- Kama Holdings
- Top 10 Colleges in India
- Top 10 Airlines in World