How to get an internship at Niti Aayog
- The government think-tank
NITI Aayog(National Institution for Transforming India) is offering internships.
- It can take in undergraduate and postgraduate students, and research scholars from Indian and foreign universities.
- Students can apply for internships in various domains across economics, foreign trade, finance, rural development, communication and media.
- The application link for registration is active from 1st to 10th of every month.
- The 6-12 weeks internship will be unpaid.
The Delhi-headquartered think tank launched internship scheme in 2015, helping students understand how government works.
Students can apply for internships in various domains across economics, foreign trade, finance, rural development, communication and media. However, the 6-12 weeks internship will be unpaid.
The application link for registration is active from 1st to 10th of every month. Interested students can register on the official website niti.gov.in. Shortlisted applicants will then be called for personal and group interviews.
“These ‘Interns’ shall be given exposure to various divisions within NITI Aayog and would be expected to supplement the process of analysis within NITI Aayog through empirical collection and collation of in-house and other information,” the government notified on the website.
As per the updated scheme, graduate students who have appeared in the first year exams or pursuing research with at least 70% marks in graduation can apply. However, for the MBBS/BHMS/BAMS students require a minimum 60% in their exams.
How to apply for
- Visit the official website of NITI Aayog — nitiaayog.gov.in
- On the next screen, mention your academic qualifications and select the department as per your preference and submit.
- You can download it for future reference.
- US House Speaker tests positive for coronavirus
- Assam's COVID-19 tally rises to 11,736 with 735 fresh cases
- Kerala govt makes compulsory for public to follow COVID-19 norms till 2021
- Jharkhand reports 53 new cases of COVID-19, 1 more death
- COVID-19: Delhi govt orders compulsory rapid antigen detection test for high-risk individuals