How To Check Data Balance In Jio
Most Jio customers are enjoying Prime subscription which means they enjoy access to the complementary services of Jio apps as well as more amount of data clubbed to their regular plans. Majority of the Jio customers find the data provided by the company good enough even for the most challenging uses. However, from time to time, you might want to check your data balance in order to plan your browsing activities and top up plans. Here are the simple ways to check Jio data balance on your Jio connection.
IVR calling method to check data balance
On the Jio number you want to check the data balance, call 1299. You will get the data balance, the calling benefits and the validity on your number via SMS. For knowing the same information with the help of USSD code, you can call *333#. The other method to know data balance is through an SMS from your Jio number typing ‘MBAL’ and sending it to 55333. You will get an SMS with the details of your data balance and calling details.
Find your Jio data balance via My Jio app
Visit Google Play Store on your android phone or App store on your iOS phone. Download and install MyJio app on your mobile. The app will automatically take the Jio number from your phone to log into your account. When you go to the home screen, you will find your own Jio number displayed. Next to your number, you will also find the data balance of your Jio account.
- If 2015 was the ‘Year of the API’, why is there a Remdesivir shortage six years later?
- Hero MotoCorp, Nestle India, HDFC and other top stocks to watch out for on April 22
- Revolut starts India operations, appoints former Lendingkart, Flipkart executive Paroma Chatterjee as CEO
- Top 10 longest sixes in IPL matches from 2008 to till date
- OPINION: Regulation of games of skill under a central legislative regime is the need of the hour