How To Check Data Balance In Jio
AdvertisementMost Jio customers are enjoying Prime subscription which means they enjoy access to the complementary services of Jio apps as well as more amount of data clubbed to their regular plans. Majority of the Jio customers find the data provided by the company good enough even for the most challenging uses. However, from time to time, you might want to check your data balance in order to plan your browsing activities and top up plans. Here are the simple ways to check Jio data balance on your Jio connection.
IVR calling method to check data balance
On the Jio number you want to check the data balance, call 1299. You will get the data balance, the calling benefits and the validity on your number via SMS. For knowing the same information with the help of USSD code, you can call *333#. The other method to know data balance is through an SMS from your Jio number typing ‘MBAL’ and sending it to 55333. You will get an SMS with the details of your data balance and calling details.
Find your Jio data balance via My Jio app
Visit Google Play Store on your android phone or App store on your iOS phone. Download and install MyJio app on your mobile. The app will automatically take the Jio number from your phone to log into your account. When you go to the home screen, you will find your own Jio number displayed. Next to your number, you will also find the data balance of your Jio account.
Popular on BI
- I bought a car wash at 22 years old. It basically runs itself — and I make $5,500 in passive income each month.
- Companies say Elon Musk's plan to charge $1,000 for month for Twitter checkmarks is 'outlandish' and makes them 'meaningless'
- A lawyer who quit to become an OnlyFans performer says she now makes more money and is happier
- Revolutionising the workplace: How RPA is transforming business processes
- China now bails out countries after pushing them into 'debt-trap'
- IPL 2023 – schedule, how to watch IPL for free, venues, new rules and more
- Fired H1B visa holders have 'multiple options', wrong to assume they have to leave in 60 days: USCIS director
- NSE, BSE put Adani Green Energy under second stage of longterm ASM framework from Mar 28