How To Check the Validity Of Jio number?
AdvertisementHow to check
To check Jio validity online, follow these simple steps.
Download My Jio app from Google Play store. You can also download it from iPhone app store.
Open the MyJio app.
Log in to the app on your SIM.
The app will now let you check your Jio validity information, balance, and data usage details pertaining to your plan.
AdvertisementCheck Jio validity via SMS
This is yet another easy way to check the validity and balance of your Jip account. There are no charges to use these numbers.
Send an SMS from your Jio SIM ‘MY PLAN’ to 199. This will give you the tariff of the plan you have subscribed to.
AdvertisementTo check the validity and balance of your Jio account, send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 199.
See Also -
Easy ways to check jio recharge plan and balance
Checkout jio fiber broadband plans
How to check jio balance information using ussd codes
- PM Narendra Modi stresses that lockdown will be the last option, says centre and states are working on oxygen supply
- Desperately need supply of oxygen to save lives, appeals Delhi's Ganga Ram Hospital
- 4.6 million doses of COVID-19 vaccine were wasted in India — enough to vaccinate half of Bangalore
- Facebook to start pilot runs for its digital currency ‘Diem’ this year, says report
- SaaS startup Chargebee is the 11th unicorn of 2021 and the sixth for Tiger Global this year alone