How To Check the Validity Of Jio number?
How to check
To check Jio validity online, follow these simple steps.
Download My Jio app from Google Play store. You can also download it from iPhone app store.
Open the MyJio app.
Log in to the app on your SIM.
The app will now let you check your Jio validity information, balance, and data usage details pertaining to your plan.
Check Jio validity via SMS
AdvertisementThis is yet another easy way to check the validity and balance of your Jip account. There are no charges to use these numbers.
Send an SMS from your Jio SIM ‘MY PLAN’ to 199. This will give you the tariff of the plan you have subscribed to.
To check the validity and balance of your Jio account, send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 199.
See Also -
Easy ways to check jio recharge plan and balance
Checkout jio fiber broadband plans
How to check jio balance information using ussd codes
Popular on BI
- Essential food item prices spiked in the last one year
- SC to hear SEBI's review petition against RIL on Oct 12
- OPINION: Can trust-based philanthropy become the mainstream?
- PM Modi on India’s 5G launch – here are the key points from the speech
- PM Modi inaugurates India Mobile Congress, experiences 5G devices being showcased