How To Check the Validity Of Jio number?
How to check
To check Jio validity online, follow these simple steps.
Download My Jio app from Google Play store. You can also download it from iPhone app store.
Open the MyJio app.
Log in to the app on your SIM.
The app will now let you check your Jio validity information, balance, and data usage details pertaining to your plan.
Check Jio validity via SMS
AdvertisementThis is yet another easy way to check the validity and balance of your Jip account. There are no charges to use these numbers.
Send an SMS from your Jio SIM ‘MY PLAN’ to 199. This will give you the tariff of the plan you have subscribed to.
To check the validity and balance of your Jio account, send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 199.
See Also -
Easy ways to check jio recharge plan and balance
Checkout jio fiber broadband plans
How to check jio balance information using ussd codes
Popular on BI
- How to use the realistic crying face filter on Snapchat
- Elon Musk praised Netflix for telling employees to quit if they couldn't work on content they disagreed with. He previously bashed the platform as having a 'woke mind virus.'
- The Terra LUNA crypto crash has sparked the debate on ‘true’ decentralisation
- Apple’s new subscription policy allows developers to charge you more money without your permission
- Ethereum owners have lost cryptocurrency worth $1.6 billion since its "presale"
- Rising dengue cases in Uttar Pradesh put health officials on high alert
- Four in ten American users thought that Facebook should have blocked Trump sooner, reveal leaked internal documents
- Sony announced the upcoming PlayStation Plus games lineup for India - here’s the complete list