How To Check the Validity Of Jio number?
How to check
To check Jio validity online, follow these simple steps.
Download My Jio app from Google Play store. You can also download it from iPhone app store.
Open the MyJio app.
Log in to the app on your SIM.
The app will now let you check your Jio validity information, balance, and data usage details pertaining to your plan.
Check Jio validity via SMS
This is yet another easy way to check the validity and balance of your Jip account. There are no charges to use these numbers.
Send an SMS from your Jio SIM ‘MY PLAN’ to 199. This will give you the tariff of the plan you have subscribed to.
To check the validity and balance of your Jio account, send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 199.
- To resonate with consumers, brands need to cater to the growing need of hygiene and holistic well-being: Mark Leadercramer, Mintel
- WhatsApp to soon allow its users to sync their chat history on atleast 4 devices
- Karnataka SSLC class 10 exam Result 2020 to be announced today at 3pm
- HAL’s share price jumps by over 8% as defence stocks rally after India announces import ban
- Delhi Police saves the life of 27-year old man who was showing "suicidal activity" on Facebook