How To Check the Validity Of Jio number?
AdvertisementHow to check
To check Jio validity online, follow these simple steps.
Download My Jio app from Google Play store. You can also download it from iPhone app store.
Open the MyJio app.
Log in to the app on your SIM.
The app will now let you check your Jio validity information, balance, and data usage details pertaining to your plan.
AdvertisementCheck Jio validity via SMS
This is yet another easy way to check the validity and balance of your Jip account. There are no charges to use these numbers.
Send an SMS from your Jio SIM ‘MY PLAN’ to 199. This will give you the tariff of the plan you have subscribed to.
AdvertisementTo check the validity and balance of your Jio account, send an SMS ‘BAL’ to 199.
See Also -
Easy ways to check jio recharge plan and balance
Checkout jio fiber broadband plans
How to check jio balance information using ussd codes
Popular on BI
- Indian Prime Minister Narendra Modi makes his points on China, Afghanistan and Pakistan at the United Nations General Assembly
- WATCH: "Someone said I am good enough to be a rickshaw puller," shares Freshworks CEO Girish Mathrubootham in a candid chat
- Crypto is about much more than just 'cryptocurrencies'
- DC vs RR: Who will win today’s IPL match?
- We asked three spacetech entrepreneurs what it takes to enter the field and they listed out the opportunities