How to clear your iPhone's storage space for iOS 11
There you are, pent up with anticipation of upgrading to the new iOS 11 when BAM! You're hit with a "Not enough storage" notification on your iPhone or iPad.
A full iPhone is less common these days than it used to be when Apple offered iPhones with a pathetic 16GB of storage. But even if you have a 32, 64, 128, or even a 256GB iPhone, those apps and photos/4K videos can sure pile up pretty fast.
If you get the infamous "Not enough storage" notification when you're trying to upgrade to iOS 11, check out what you can do to free up some space:
- Investors to go ahead with Friday meet to oust Byju's CEO amid court order
- Mohammed Shami ruled out of IPL, to undergo ankle surgery
- Here are the 8 eating habits that could upset your stomach
- 10 best places to visit in Azerbaijan for Indian tourists
- ED upgrades Look out Circular against BYJU's promoter Byju Raveendran