How to connect a PC to your TV wirelessly in 3 different ways, to watch movies, browse the internet, or stream games
- If you own the right equipment, connecting a PC to a TV wirelessly is a simple process.
- However, if you have an older TV that doesn't have any HDMI ports, you might have a hard time connecting your PC wirelessly.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If you're trying to connect your computer to your television wirelessly, then knowing what you want to connect it for will give you the best idea of what hardware to buy.
Many smart TVs can connect to PCs without trouble, so if you have one, look at the manual or the manufacturer's website for instructions.
Otherwise, you'll need an additional device. Which device you need depends on what you want to do with it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
Insider receives a commission when you buy through our links.
Wireless HDMI kits
Game streaming devices
- Toyota was right about hybrid cars all along
- The youngest son of Asia's richest man is getting married, and the pre-wedding event features Rihanna, a 9-page dress code, and live animals
- Check out some of the best and most daring looks at Ambani's pre-wedding bash — from Rihanna to Mark Zuckerberg
- Bengaluru cafe blast: Karnataka CM Siddaramaiah to chair meeting with top police officials today
- India retains full policy space for benefit of farmers, fishermen at WTO: Goyal
- Sensex, Nifty settle at new closing high levels in first part of special live trading session
- Passive Income Streams
- Gas stoves create more nanoparticle pollution than a busy street with diesel and gas cars, study finds