How to connect a PC to your TV wirelessly in 3 different ways, to watch movies, browse the internet, or stream games
- If you own the right equipment, connecting a PC to a TV wirelessly is a simple process.
- However, if you have an older TV that doesn't have any HDMI ports, you might have a hard time connecting your PC wirelessly.
- Visit Business Insider's homepage for more stories.
If you're trying to connect your computer to your television wirelessly, then knowing what you want to connect it for will give you the best idea of what hardware to buy.
Many smart TVs can connect to PCs without trouble, so if you have one, look at the manual or the manufacturer's website for instructions.
Otherwise, you'll need an additional device. Which device you need depends on what you want to do with it.
Check out the products mentioned in this article:
IOGEAR Wireless 3D Digital Kit (For $179.99 at Amazon)
Google Chromecast (From $35 at Best Buy)
Steam Link (For $71.67 at Amazon)
NVIDIA Shield (For $188.48 at Amazon)
Insider receives a commission when you buy through our links.
Wireless HDMI kits
Game streaming devices
Popular on BI
- Billionaire investor Mark Mobius says he's been able to get his money out of China, but investing in the country is still a 'dilemma' amid national security laws
- The Carnival cruise passenger who went overboard and remains missing was on his first cruise and it became his 'happy place,' his fiancée said
- Elon Musk told Chinese Tesla workers in a late night speech that their hard work 'warms my heart' — 6 weeks after some complained about bonus cuts
- Major train accidents that India witnessed in last 15 years
- Odisha rail crash: Rescuers try to raise buried coach, death toll at 238
- Largest road networks in the world – India beats China to take the second spot
- Manoj Bajpayee joins the league of on-screen lawyers like Pankaj Tripathi, Shriya Pilgaonkar & more
- List of famous things to buy in Lonavala