How to download Instagram videos
Hacks around downloading videos from YouTube and Facebook is fairly common since a lot of people access the platforms using a personal computer. But, when it comes to
There’s no direct way to
1. Open the Google Play Store and search for the mobile app called ‘Video Downloader for Instagram’ by InShot Inc.
2. Once you’ve located the mobile app, install the app onto your smartphone.
3. After the video downloader has been set up, go back to Instagram and open the video that you wish you download. The only restriction is that the video has to be posted from a public account. The app won’t be able to put videos if they have been posted by an account that’s private.
4. Tap the burger menu (three dots on top of each other) on the upper right corner of the video post. Select copy link. Go back to your app drawer or menu to locate the video downloader app and open it.
5. On opening the app, it will ask for access which you will have to ‘Allow’ in order to be able to download videos from Instagram.
6. Once the app is open, it will automatically detect that you have an Instagram link copied onto your clipboard. In case, it doesn’t automatically load the link for you, all you have to do is paste it where it says ‘Paste share URL here’.
7. The processed video will show up on your screen along with a pink ‘Share icon’, which you will have to click next.
8. Tap the ‘Download Image’ option in the ‘Share’ menu to prompt the video to download onto your phone. An ad might pop-up at this point, since this a free to use app – just close it and move onto the next screen.
9. The video will automatically be saved on the smartphone. You can access it by opening the you Gallery or the File Manager.
Popular on BI
- Corbevax price slashed to ₹250 per dose inclusive of GST
- IT professionals with 5-10 year experience are the best paid people in India
- Best toy bikes to keep your kids engaged
- New Range Rover Sport revealed in India— check features, specifications and more here
- Three new IPOs opening this week — Paradeep Phosphates, Ethos, eMudhra while LIC to list on exchanges tomorrow