How to get Jio Fiber broadband service?
What is on offer in Jio Fiber
Reliance industries has also launched a Jio Welcome offer that will provide the users who subscribe to its annual plans with an HD or 4K LED TV and a 4K set-top box for free. The landline connection given as part of the plan will also be free of cost. On top of it, the company has no plans to charge any installation charges during the time of rolling out the scheme.
Applying rules for Jio Fiber
The users will have to make a refundable security deposit of Rs 2,500 to get the router or ONT device. Applying for the Jio Fiber connection is a simple three step process. Visit https://gigafiber.jio.com/registration and enter the details of the address where you want the Jio Fiber connection also inputting the details like name, mobile number and email ID. Once this registration is done, you will get a message that the sales representatives of the company will connect with you after confirming the feasibility of providing the service at the desired location. For getting the connection, you will have to submit Aadhaar card or any other proof of identification and an address proof.
- By air, rail and road – how oxygen is being transported across India amidst a severe COVID-19 crisis
- Voice search queries in India are growing at 270% per year: MMA and Isobar Report
- Mukesh Ambani's Reliance Industries buys Britain's iconic country club Stoke Park for ₹592 crore
- Instagram is bringing ads to Reels in India; here are a few formats it is planning to add
- Simplified: AIIMS, ICMR new guidelines for treatment of patients with ‘moderate’ case of COVID-19