How to get Jio Fiber broadband service?
What is on offer in Jio Fiber
Reliance industries has also launched a Jio Welcome offer that will provide the users who subscribe to its annual plans with an HD or 4K LED TV and a 4K set-top box for free. The landline connection given as part of the plan will also be free of cost. On top of it, the company has no plans to charge any installation charges during the time of rolling out the scheme.
Applying rules for Jio Fiber
The users will have to make a refundable security deposit of Rs 2,500 to get the router or ONT device. Applying for the Jio Fiber connection is a simple three step process. Visit https://gigafiber.jio.com/registration and enter the details of the address where you want the Jio Fiber connection also inputting the details like name, mobile number and email ID. Once this registration is done, you will get a message that the sales representatives of the company will connect with you after confirming the feasibility of providing the service at the desired location. For getting the connection, you will have to submit Aadhaar card or any other proof of identification and an address proof.
Popular on BI
- Minority shareholders must grin and bear it when promoters wash dirty laundry in public
- 10 Superfoods to soothe acid reflux and heartburn naturally
- Window to address climate change closing rapidly: IUCN seven Commissions ahead of COP28
- Salman Khan receives threat again; his security reviewed
- BCCI extends contracts of Rahul Dravid and his support staff