How to get Prime Day deals if you're not an Amazon Prime member
Mario Tama/Getty Images
But perhaps the biggest reward for Prime members is access to Amazon's Prime Day deals. The third-annual sales event, which starts July 11, will see more than 100,000 items put on sale.
However, just because you aren't subscribed to the $99/year membership doesn't mean you have to miss out on the savings. There's still a way for you get access to all the deals.
Amazon Prime offers a free 30-day trial to those curious about trying the service. To access it simply click this link and follow the on-screen prompts. Anyone with a valid .edu email address can sign up for a 6-month free trial for Amazon Prime Student here.
Prime Day sales begin early: Monday at 9 p.m. Eastern, and extend through the entire day tomorrow.
- Mukka Proteins IPO allotment – How to check allotment, GMP, listing date and more
- Know what are the 7 signs and symptoms of high cholesterol in your body
- Tata Motors to demerge biz into two separate listed companies
- Best drinks for constipation relief and digestive ease
- 10 Reasons why you should opt for plant-based diet