How to know if you're being lied to
Chances are, you get lied to multiple times on a daily basis. But the good news is, spotting a fib isn't as difficult as you might think - so long as you know the signs.
Behavioral analyst and body language expert Dr. Lillian Glass, who has worked with the FBI on unmasking signals of deception, says when trying to figure out if someone is being dishonest, you'll need to pay careful attention to their facial expressions, body language, and speech patterns, she writes in her book "The Body Language of Liars."
Here are the telltale signs:
Mike Nudelman/Business Insider
- Lionel Messi wants to extend Argentina career and play in 2024 Copa America
- The 10 largest and most magnificent Hindu god statues worldwide
- Red flags for Indian equities emerge after crude oil jumps 30% since June this year
- Motorola Edge 40 Neo vs iQOO Z7 Pro – The phone to consider under ₹25,000
- Jasnil Kumar who works in a garment store becomes KBC 15's second crorepati