How To Make The Quintessential New York City Bagel
New York City bagels are so renown that people on the West Coast are willing to stand in line for two hours in the rain to get a taste of day-old versions of authentic city bagels.
We visited top New York City bagel shop Ess-a-Bagel to see how these doughy breakfast staples are made.
Produced by Will Wei
Popular on BI
- OpenAI CEO Sam Altman is privately reassuring developers using the company's tech that it won't compete with them beyond ChatGPT
- Media mogul Martha Stewart isn't a fan of remote work: 'You can't possibly get everything done working three days a week in the office and two days remotely'
- My twin and I were in separate classrooms in school. Our joint math lesson made me realize how silly that was.
- RBI MPC holds interest rate as expected but stance maintained at ‘withdrawal of accommodation’
- Salesforce unveils disruptive AI-backed solutions that can create personalised content in a single click
- Sacred Games to Scam 1992, here are India's most popular web series as per IMDb
- Gopichand backs PV Sindhu after Indian star crashes out of Singapore Open
- Claiming tax exemption showing rent paid to relatives? Five things to keep in mind