How to properly shake hands in 14 different countries
In Brazil and the United States, a firm handshake is expected. This would be off putting in the UK, as the British like to greet each other with a lighter handshake.
Every country has a unique set of customs, and it is important to recognize and respect cultural differences, especially when conducting business around the world.
Kathleen Elkins contributed to an older version of this post.
- Scheduled international passenger flights to remain suspended till Jan 31, says DGCA
- The next three months are gonna be costly
- India’s most valued bootstrapped companies in 2021 — World’s biggest COVID-19 vaccine maker rules the roost
- Amazon outage causes seven hour disruption at crypto exchanges, raises questions on 'decentralisation'
- Global cellular IoT module shipments reportedly grow 70% in third quarter