How to properly shake hands in 14 different countries
In Brazil and the United States, a firm handshake is expected. This would be off putting in the UK, as the British like to greet each other with a lighter handshake.
Every country has a unique set of customs, and it is important to recognize and respect cultural differences, especially when conducting business around the world.
Kathleen Elkins contributed to an older version of this post.
- RANKED: The world's 20 strongest militaries
- I quit buying from Amazon 4 years ago. I get better deals on products elsewhere but still have to use their services.
- Gen Z faces more pressure at work than previous generations because technology has eliminated work-life boundaries, a psychology professor says
- iQOO Neo 9 Pro with Snapdragon 8 Gen 2 launched in India, will take on the OnePlus 12R
- Enforcement Directorate searches Hiranandani Group premises in Mumbai
- Indian PC market down by 6.6% in 2023, HP leads the market while Acer gains
- India's business activity surges to 7-month high in February
- Snapping 6-day gains, Indian stock indices in red; high valuations a concern