How to shop at Costco without a membership
- Costco is known for its bulk products and the huge savings it offers, but it's a members-only store that costs at least $60 a year to join.
- You don't need to have a membership to make use of some of Costco's services, like eye exams and the pharmacy.
- Online shopping sites like Instacart and Google Express have also made it easier to grocery shop at Costco without a membership.
Warehouse clubs like Costco are known for their huge savings and the insane variety of items you can buy in bulk there.
To get access to all of the savings, you typically need to become a Costco member. The annual fee is $60 for Gold Star or Business memberships and $120 for each of the two Executive plans, which include extra benefits like 2% back on purchases and additional savings.
But there are ways to get around spending that extra $60 or $120 per year, like using a "Costco cash card," buying non-member items like alcohol, or eating at the food court.
Keep reading to find out more ways to shop at Costco without a membership:
- RBI extends deadline to exchange, deposit Rs 2,000 notes till Oct 7
- Explained: TCS on your child's overseas education and mitigating strategies
- From Pixel 8 to Galaxy S23 FE – smartphones launching in October 2023
- World Cup 2023 final squads – Ind, Aus, Eng and all the other teams
- Eating your way to clear vision: 10 foods for healthy eyes