How to Snapchat from over 20,000 feet - as told by the Everest climbers that just did it
Snapchat has been taken to a whole new level - literally. Eddie Bauer alpinists Adrian Ballinger and Cory Richards, two very experienced climbers, just came back from a no-oxygen Everest summit attempt up the north side of the mountain.
Although climbing Everest is a feat in itself, the two managed to keep their audience constantly up-to-date by Snapchatting though their EverestNoFilter story. Here is how they did it.
Produced by Justin Gmoser
Follow BI Video: On Twitter
- Gold and silver jewellery to get a lot more expensive
- Indian tycoon Gautam Adani has abandoned a $2.5 billion fundraising effort in his latest setback following a short seller attack on his business empire
- It's been a very bad month for Indian billionaires — four of the richest Indians have collectively lost about $45 billion in 2023
- BoB Q3 profit jumps 75% to ₹3,853 crore
- Adani Enterprises to be dropped from Dow Jones sustainability indices
- Coke Studio returns to India with 50 artistes, 10 new tracks
- OPPO Reno8 T 5G vs Nothing Phone (1): Spec comparison
- Oppo Enco Air3 TWS Buds Review: Looks good, sounds better