How to Snapchat from over 20,000 feet - as told by the Everest climbers that just did it
Snapchat has been taken to a whole new level - literally. Eddie Bauer alpinists Adrian Ballinger and Cory Richards, two very experienced climbers, just came back from a no-oxygen Everest summit attempt up the north side of the mountain.
Although climbing Everest is a feat in itself, the two managed to keep their audience constantly up-to-date by Snapchatting though their EverestNoFilter story. Here is how they did it.
Produced by Justin Gmoser
Follow BI Video: On Twitter
- Virtual credit cards have a limited use case – When should you consider one?
- Cyclone Michaung likely to intensify; Sec 144 imposed in coastal areas of Puducherry
- NCRB report shows sharp increase in Cyber Crime cases in states, Metros; overall dip in IPC cases registered in 2022
- Cong in 'striking distance' of BJP in terms of vote share: Jairam Ramesh
- Oppn ZPM strides ahead, ruling MNF trails in Mizoram